Accounts & Finance Executive
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Keep tracks of Accounts Payable & Receivables.
- Responsible for generating sales tax invoices to customers.
- Responsible to oversee tax matters with FBR & other Govt. agencies ( with the help of legal consultant) Responsible for looking after banking matters.