In just five years, by 1987, we had accomplished something remarkable! Inside our industry, we created our own import business. We also established two more companies during our expansion: Globex Pakistan and Talha International.
Our brands, ASK, Globex, Filtrex, and Crystal Glass Beads, were introduced to ensure our clients receive the best products. We take great pride in offering our devoted customers high-quality items.
At Tabish Corporation,”vision” can mean a variety of things. It directs each step of our process, from organizing and importing to assessing, packaging, and distributing. Our main goal is to offer the highest quality customer service. We care deeply about the environment, therefore we have policies in place to reduce our carbon footprint while still offering top-notch products.
Our specialties include window film, reflective materials, pesticides for pest control, baby care products, lithium grease, insulating tape, and traffic safety devices. Our company was founded to grow into Pakistan’s leading international trading company, and thus far, we have been successful.
At Tabish Corporation, we have four key pillars that make up our vision:
- Making it easier for Pakistanis to purchase the best international brands and products at home.
- Creating a simple, user-friendly website that makes ordering and paying for things simple.
- Providing trustworthy and timely customer service to all of our customers.
- Ensuring the best caliber products in any situation.
The founders of this retail business have never compromised on the quality of the brand or the products. To ensure there are no issues, we perform a comprehensive quality check on every item we offer. We want to make it simple for Pakistan to receive the best goods on the market today.
Our mission comprises the following:
- Making good business practices and maintaining customer satisfaction as our top priorities.
- Developing sustainable business concepts that benefit the entire community.
- Launching improved items and the newest technologies to give customers results that last.
- Using environmentally friendly packing supplies to cut down on CO2 emissions.